Vs > Svalbard Lufthavn
Camaguey vs Svalbard Lufthavn Climate & Distance Between
Camaguey vs Aswan, Egypt
Camaguey vs Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada
Camaguey vs Pohang, North Korea
Camaguey vs Columbia, Mo, Usa
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Lashio, Myanmar
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Moro, Or, Usa
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Ruatoria, New Zealand
Bambui vs Gagnoa
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Rotoehu Forest
Campo Grande vs Hay River, Nt
Falun vs Douglas, Isle Of Man
- The distance between Camaguey, Cuba and Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway is approximately 7,756 km or 4,820 mi.
- To reach Camaguey in this distance one would set out from Svalbard Lufthavn bearing 277.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Camaguey bearing 192.5° or SSW .
- Camaguey has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Svalbard Lufthavn has a tundra climate (ET).
- Camaguey is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Svalbard Lufthavn is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 32 °C (57.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.1 °C (29°F) less in Camaguey. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1205 mm (47.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1205 l/m² (29.57 US gal/ft²) or 12,050,000 l/ha (1,288,225 US gal/ac) more. About 7 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 56.3° higher in Camaguey than in Svalbard Lufthavn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Camaguey relative to Svalbard Lufthavn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Svalbard Lufthavn vs Camaguey
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Camaguey vs Hiroo, Japan
Camaguey vs North Loup, Ne, Usa
Camaguey vs Aroma, Sudan
Camaguey vs Conway, Sc, Usa
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Kassala, Sudan
Svalbard Lufthavn vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Svalbard Lufthavn vs New Delhi, India
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Genicesk vs Djibouti
Belgaum (Sambre) vs Quebec City, Quebec
Ust-Maja vs Kerch
Roseau, Mn vs Aleppo
Camaguey vs Svalbard Lufthavn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Camaguey
Climate Guides for Locations near Svalbard Lufthavn
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 884 kms (549.3 miles) NE
- Bear Island/ BjÃ¸rnÃ¸ya, Svalbard, Norway - 426.1 kms (264.8 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 856 kms (531.9 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 986.8 kms (613.2 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 958.8 kms (595.8 miles) S
- Karasjok, Norway - 1021.2 kms (634.6 miles) SSE
- Murmansk, Russia - 1160.4 kms (721.1 miles) SE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1089.6 kms (677.1 miles) S
- Karesuando, Sweden - 1112.7 kms (691.4 miles) SSE