| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with some rain. Only 69mm (2.7in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: