| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in May is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is faintly wet with rain occasionally. Around 180mm (7.1in) of fluid accrues during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: