| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in March is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 55mm (2.2in) of fluid falls during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: