| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in June is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping with rain once in a while. A sizable 230mm (9.1in) of liquid accrues during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: