| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 134mm (5.3in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: