| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in January is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with occasional rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is laid down across an average of 5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: