| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in February is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with some rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O is deposited across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: