| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in August is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy with rain now and again. Around 170mm (6.7in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: