| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Camaguey in April is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with periodic rain. Just 86mm (3.4in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Camaguey April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Camaguey, Cuba
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Camaguey: